Friday, September 09, 2005
Extract from TNP, Friday, 9 Sep 2005
This is an email exchange:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Katrina Nugent: Yesterday I put my lunch in the fridge on level 19 which included a packet of ham, some cheese slices and two slices of bread which was going to be my lunch today.
Over the night it has gone missing and as I have no spare money to buy another lunch today, I would appreciate being reimbursed for it.
Regards Melinda
Melina Bird: Katrina, there are items fitting your exact description in the level 20 fridge.
Are you sure you didn't place your lunch in the wrong fridge yesterday?
Katrina: Melinda, probably best you don't reply to all next time, would be annoyed to the lawyers
The kitchen was not doing dinner last night, so obviously someone has helped themselves to my lunch.
Really sweet for you to investigate for me!
Katrina Nugent
Melinda: Katrina, since I used to be a float and am still on the level 19 e-mail list I couldn't help but receive your ridiculous e-mail - lucky me!
You use our kitchen all the time for some unknown reason and i saw the items you mentioned in the fridge so naturally thought you may have placed them in the wrong fridge.
Thanks I know I'm sweet and I only had your best interests at heart. Now as you would say, "BYE"!
Regards Melinda
Katrina: I'm not blonde!
Melinda: Being a brunette doesn't mean you're smart though!
Katrina: I definitely wouldn't trade places with you for 'the world'!
Melinda: I wouldn't trade places with you for the world... I don't want your figure!
Katrina: Let's not get personal "Miss Can't Keep A Boyfriend". I am in a happy relationship,
have a beautiful apartment, brand new car, high pay job... say no more!!
Melinda: Oh my God I'm laughing! Happy relationship (you have been with so many guys), beautiful apartment (so what), brand new car (me too), high pay job (I earn more)... say plenty more. I have five guys at the moment! Haha.
Fellow staff member: Ok this is the last one, it's getting too intense.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok and the two of them, secretaries of a Sydney law firm, got fired. I mean... how lame is that. Sound like something straight out from some bimbo show. I was really laughing man haha.
Med conference was okay today. The first n last talk was good. The rest r damn boring. N i tell u doctors have a damn poor sense of humour, n dress sense as well. I mean... which caveman will wear a bowtie along with long-sleeves now? Anyway sad that i will be missing church service tmr coz of this. But i will be going on Sunday.
Good to have sources on which questions are coming out for bio. Ok i am starting to sound geeky haha.
Goodbye, goodnite n haf a nice day.
terence said so @
|10:38 PM|