me

Terence

31/03/1987

SAJS
VS
VJC

loves

God
Vintage
Hanging out
Liverpool
Nature

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Here I am again. After destroying my previous blog. I dunno y I am doing this, but i juz feel the urge to blog. I mean... who m i talking to anyway in this blog?

Well... things has changed now. I have accepted Christ and have nailed all my sins to the cross. Well... it muz had taken up lotsa space there yea haha.

Oh well I am juz very thankful for all I have right now. My parents dunno Christ yet, though they have recently been attending chi service down at FGA. Juz praying that they will really do... n well the power of prayer. Haha God has always answered it. One way or the other. Let me share an example.

There was a friday when i juz had a sudden urge to watch passion of the christ, so i rented it. i watched it was captivated by it. i cried for goodness sake... haha. ok in any case, i was wondering y did the producers not leave any ending msgs after the movie ended... u noe. the movie juz ended suddenly when Jesus lived again. n den i received an email. it was the daily verses thingie that i have been subscribing to. this was the verse.

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:6-8

I tell u God sure has a sense of humour. He didnt show up in my room as a flame burning my lecture notes to tell me the ending message. (though i wished he would :p) Neither did he speak into my head. Nor did he tell someone to call me to tell me that verse. He emailed me.

It took me some time to get used to how God speaks to me. Juz like how 4 ppl had told me the same thing over the period of 4 months. The exact same thing, same sentence. Haha well...

Ok now for the prophecy thing. I mean... how great is that. I asked God to show me his will n he answered me within a week. I talked to Rhord abt it on saturday. N he is gonna give me personal lessons on how to study the bible in great detail after my As. How cool is that haha.

Oh well talking abt As... juz hope i can do well for this prelims. Trying to stuff everything into my head everyday. Luckily always got Yafen to study wif down at Kovan.

Okay... that's all for now. Goodbye, goodnite n haf a nice day.

terence said so @
|11:56 PM|



links

Aarika
Andrea
Benalda
Chris Tomlin
Dalton Ong
Dalton Sim
Diane
Dixon
Esther
Grace
Jia Jun
Jpaul
Julie
Kenneth
Prince
Rachel
Raj
Tiffany
Wei Liang
Wingkei
Zech

archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007

byhazelnuts