me

Terence

31/03/1987

SAJS
VS
VJC

loves

God
Vintage
Hanging out
Liverpool
Nature

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I got all my prelim results back sia. Wah lao wad a topsy turvy. I got E for chem, down from a B from the previous block test. Damn disappointed sia. I was banking on chem to do well lor. 14/40 for MCQ sia... how shitty. D for bio... tsk. Disappointed too... dunno how to do well for As sia. B for Math... shld had gotten an A. But no complains coz i nva do any tutorials. N behold... A for physics! Haha damn shiok sia. Considering I got E for the previous block test. N B4 for GP. Damn the compre pulled me down... but oh well... haha.

Anyway today was a damn emo day in class too. 3 ppl cried coz of their results sia. Tsk. I think Singapore really drives students up the wall.

So Chan Kim Fatt talked to me when i received my paper.

Chan: So Terence... you have gotten an A for physics eh?
Me: Yea... shocked rite? Haha.
Chan: No... I haf always expected you to get A. I told you oredy last year rite?
Me: Dun fake la Mr Chan... u kena shocked lor haha.

I tell u this happens to every teachers. When u dun do well, they will say expected as u do not study. When u do well, they will say they expected it. They nva lose haha.

Well i sure am gonna miss this guy when i graduate. He may be damn cynical at times but then he is really a nice guy.

So i've got ABDE B4 for prelims. Is that good enuff? Nehhh definitely not. I want AAAA A2 for A levels.

But actually i oso dunno wad to do in uni. I mean... medicine is so hard to get. N even if i get it, i cant be able to take 2 more years of intensive mugging. ARGH!

So wad is my calling God? What is my calling?

terence said so @
|6:44 PM|



links

Aarika
Andrea
Benalda
Chris Tomlin
Dalton Ong
Dalton Sim
Diane
Dixon
Esther
Grace
Jia Jun
Jpaul
Julie
Kenneth
Prince
Rachel
Raj
Tiffany
Wei Liang
Wingkei
Zech

archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007

byhazelnuts