me

Terence

31/03/1987

SAJS
VS
VJC

loves

God
Vintage
Hanging out
Liverpool
Nature

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

U noe wad. I am really becoming a pig. Y? Coz i m studying. Studying makes ppl pigs. it made me eat more at the cafe, made me lose my running time, n made me sit on the chair n mug for hours. N nothing goes in. really. i wonder y the heck do we need to noe some stuff. like how the angle between the bonds of the oxygen n hydrogen atom is 118 degrees. I mean... wow wee. water molecules can be shaped like bugs bunny or a smiley face for all i care. y r we learning these nonsense? y r we learning something called bullshit evolution when there is so many evidence dat contridict the theory? ask tharman that.
I miss San Jaroen. Really. The 18 days there are really the most memorable days i had. Look at this pic. I think it is very artistic. It captures the moment of serenity, with children having simple fun, and they really enjoy themselves. No need for playstation or xbox or wadeva. juz few dozen rubber bands, n viola. they haf a skipping rope. N u noe wad is the children's most priced possession? It is a broken tricycle, with one wheels. Serious. It seemed like it was picked straight from the kurung guni.
Ok so i will not complain. I was ungrateful for not having any shoes until I saw a man with no feet.
But i juz cant wait for the exams to be over.
Goodbye, goodnite n haf a nice day.
Oh yar n any of u TNT guys do MSN? Add me at terence_lim87@hotmail.com. Thanx.

terence said so @
|11:42 PM|



links

Aarika
Andrea
Benalda
Chris Tomlin
Dalton Ong
Dalton Sim
Diane
Dixon
Esther
Grace
Jia Jun
Jpaul
Julie
Kenneth
Prince
Rachel
Raj
Tiffany
Wei Liang
Wingkei
Zech

archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007

byhazelnuts