Tuesday, January 03, 2006
I went into a christian store today. And the aunty gave me 3 CDs for free. Integrity worship. Happy only sia haha.
Anyway today was quite a fine day. Started rather late I guess. Slept until afternoon. Heard the school buses fetching the kids back from school. So wierd now I dun hafta wake up for school on a new year for the first time in donkey years. Now to think of it i miss school too i guess. Especially primary school as wei n i were talking about it when we were out eating durians with sam until late. The char kway teow... arh... i tell u st andrew's jnr sell the best char kway teow. And the old days of me being the chee ko par champion on the school bus haha. Those were the days man.
Anyway i having durian hangover. Wah lao imagine 3 guys eating 3 packs of durians but only 500ml of water to drink. Argh headache.
Bye.
terence said so @
|11:50 AM|