me

Terence

31/03/1987

SAJS
VS
VJC

loves

God
Vintage
Hanging out
Liverpool
Nature

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today's DOC service was about BGR. Well I have learnt a lot. As time go by I had come to realised how one can build up someone so much that she is actually not who you think she is, as rhord emphasised today. To the person whom invented the word platonic, well my salutations to you. I think new dimensions to relationships have been added.

But all in all, I am so glad I didn't give my heart away. I have accepted the fact that she is not the one I will wanna spend my life with. I am so glad I didnt commit the stupid mistake that angie and rhordan told me before I went army.

I am not emo. I am happy. Jubilated. Free. Euphoric. Ecstatic. Fulfilled. Words fail me. I am being so niang. Haha.

Sistaaar.

Anyway I am feeling emo now. It has come the time of the week whereby you dread the feeling of booking back in. Especially now that my camp is nearer to the Sultan's Palace of Malaysia than to any forms of civilisation. And that everyone else is going to church camp this weekend while I emo in Singapore.

Alright till then bye bye.

And I declare BRAZIL DA TEAM!

terence said so @
|4:34 AM|



links

Aarika
Andrea
Benalda
Chris Tomlin
Dalton Ong
Dalton Sim
Diane
Dixon
Esther
Grace
Jia Jun
Jpaul
Julie
Kenneth
Prince
Rachel
Raj
Tiffany
Wei Liang
Wingkei
Zech

archives

September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
June 2007
July 2007
October 2007

byhazelnuts