Saturday, June 09, 2007
Hello. I have decided to blog again. So much had happened since the last post.
Bagdad Cafe.
5 weeks in India.
Birthday.
Understudies coming in.
Old batch of fellow mates ORD.
Starting to co-lead a lifegroup.
Right now am busy preparing for NDP. It is crazy man. Asking me, a soldier, to teach CHIJ SJC girls how to dance ballet. Is this what NS has become? The rehearsals can drive me insane. All the Saturday afternoons to evenings...
The 5 weeks in India was amazing. Got quite homesick at one point. But oh well... in retrospect... I miss it. But... the next time I wanna go India won't be for SAF though. I wanna go there for missions.
Wallaby looms. I dun wanna go. And I am determined not to go. The only reason I wanna go to down under now is for Hillsong conference... which I cant go. Crazy la.... want me to extend service term... send me go here go there... SAF like rich sial. Just let me ORD in peace la... contribute to the economy instead of sucking it up.
Alright shan't complain too much. God is good. He has always been good. Amen.
Bye.
terence said so @
|12:35 PM|