Sunday, July 08, 2007
Hi blog. I decided to write in again. I guess no one reads this blog anymore. So yea...
I am really getting irritated with NDP. 380 girls can really drive me insane. Not to mention that it is on SATURDAYs that I have to handle them. Hafta miss church and all...
Well and I am quite resigned to the fact that I am going to go for wallaby just before i ord. well... must as well make full use of the oppurtnuity since i am going.
So many things i wanna do but there seemed to be so lil time...
And i think something very silly happened today. The silliest in quite some time.
Am i making this into a place for me to complain? I hope not.
And yes. SHE is back. For quite some time already.
And i just re-ignited an addiction to dc Talk.
Transformers rocks
terence said so @
|11:01 AM|